Making YouTube videos with quality video and audio can benefit you in many ways.
A good amount of investment in a microphone Boya ByM1 Auxiliary Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone will help you a lot.
Boya ByM1 Auxiliary Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable is 6 meters long, so if you are planning to make a video that will require you to move around, then it will be more than enough.
Boya ByM1 Auxiliary Omnidirectional Lavalier Condenser Microphone with 20ft Audio Cable is 6 metres long, so it will be more than sufficient if you intend to film a moving-person movie.
The 3.5mm has a nice appearance as well. In terms of connectivity, there are no problems at all. Hence it is strong and long-lasting.
The Boya BYM1 is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux-based laptops, cellphones, DSLRs, pocket cameras, tablets, and PCs. It operates differently on Mac and Windows/Linux, though. Do not fear; we are currently explaining how to connect the Boya BYM1 to a PC.
The Boya BYM1 can pick up sound coming from all angles. As a result, this microphone will only slightly improve noise cancellation and isolation. As a result, you must keep the area around you quiet. Alternatively, you can use programmes like Audacity to reduce undesirable background noise.
About this item
- BOYA BY-M1 is an omnidirectional microphone, perfect for video
- Designed for Smartphones, DSLRs, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC etc.
- The microphone features an Omni pickup pattern, for full, 360-degree
- Using the microphone: For the Smartphone Switch off the microphone Slide the ON/OFF up to OFF/Smartphone The power is shut down. For DSLR, Camcorders, Audio recorders, PC etc. Switch on the microphone. Slide the ON/OFF up to ON
- For use with the Lavalier Microphone on Action Cameras customers are requested to purchase a “TRRS to TRS Adapter” then only it would work, One button switch between camera and smartphone mode
- power_source_type: battery powered